Today, we took Eddie to see the doctor. He might be in the early stages of pneumonia, by the way. A few minutes after we pulled out of the parking lot, Emily shouts, "Mom, that guy's naked!"
Unsure that I'd heard right, I said, "What?"
"That guy's naked and he's embarrassing me!"
Sure enough, the guy in the truck next to us did not have a shirt on. The entire way home, she told me all about the naked guy, here are a few snippets of what she said:
"I'm going to call his mom and she's going to yell at him and tell him to go home and put his clothes on!"
"His mom told him not to go outside naked, but he forgot."
"Mom, I need to tell him, hey! You need to go home, you forgot your clothes!"
So, do not forget to put a shirt on before you leave the house or my daughter will be embarrassed and your mom will yell at you!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha I love this post!
Post a Comment