Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New House!

Our big Christmas present this year was our new house that we just signed a lease on! We are so excited to be out on our own, in a house, with plenty of space and no more stairs. Don't get me wrong, I loved our apartment in Orem, but it was getting a bit snug and I was so done with climbing 3 flights of stairs. We ended up staying in my parents' stake, about 5 minutes away from them. Here are some pictures!








The kids' room isn't done yet, but Edward is already having fun making messes anyway.




Alright, so this isn't technically part of the house, but she asked me to take her picture and she's just so cute, I couldn't resist.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah for your own house!! I'll bet it's so nice to have your own space! Congrats on the new house and new job! Enjoy this last week "off" before the school year starts up again!

Emily said...

yay! congrats on the new house!!

Natalee and Greg said...

Clarissa, first of all, your family is just adorable. second of all... i haven't talked to you in the longest time! third of all... SOOOOOOO happy about your house!?!? :) I BET it's bigger than your apt~