I don't know where she got this from, but she's been saying it a lot for about the past week. It makes me laugh every time. She's got quite the imagination, but I will have to write about that in another post.
We had a fantastic Christmas at our house. Santa definitely spoiled our kids and they loved it. Emily is having a great time trying to learn how to ride her new bike. She's still not really getting it, but she has fun trying and I'm sure she'll catch on soon. Edward got a starter kit for a Thomas train set that he's still trying to figure out and some Toy Story toys that he loves.
We went to look at Christmas lights and found a house where the owners had set up a walk through the Savior's life in their backyard. It was pretty neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment