1. She talks in her sleep. She even counts in her sleep sometimes (2, 9, 2, 9...)
2. She occasionally falls out of bed and just sleeps on the floor (I don't think she even wakes up). In the morning she just gets back in bed and lays there until she's ready to get up!
3. She's kinda crazy when she's not completely awake.
Here is the conversation we had last night around 2:30 am.
Emily: Mom, juice...juice....mom, juice
Me: It's right by your bed Emily.
Emily: Mom, juice....Mom, juice.
(repeat above about 5 times before I get up and hand her the juice.)
Emily: Mom, shirt
Me: No, you don't need a new shirt
Emily: Uh-huh
Me: Nope, the one you have on is fine
Emily: Mommy shirt?
Me: No, I don't need a new shirt either.
Emily: Daddy shirt?
Me; No, Daddy's good too.
Emily: Mom, potty
While in the bathroom
Emily: Mom, eyes hurt.
Me: I'm sorry, hurry and finish and you can go back to bed
Emily: Eyes hurt
(repeat several more times)
Emily: Mom, pants?
Me: You don't need new pants
Emily: Mommy pants?
Me: Nope, I don't need new pants and neither does daddy.
Emily: Oh, I want down (after doing nothing but sit there for 5 minutes)
Back in bed:
Emily: Mom, juice?
(I just handed it to her that time and went back to bed)
Emily: Mom, juice all gone.
Me: Oh good, go to sleep.
1 comment:
Sounds like fun!!!
Post a Comment