We have definitely been having fun here in Arizona and I have lots of pictures and videos to post.
Emily went swimming with the Achievement Days girls yesterday and thought that was great fun. Of course, she was the center of attention most of the time.
Both of the kids have been having a great time exploring all the new toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house and are loving having aunts and uncles to shower them with attention.
We've all been passing a cold around for the last week, so we haven't done much beyond what you see here. We've been pretty lazy. We have gone exploring a few times and have definitely decided that we will be spending lots of time exploring San Tan Village once the weather cools off a little. It's an outdoor mall that puts Gateway to shame. I may have to leave the debit card at home when we go though, just to be safe.
The heat hasn't been bad, but like I said, we've mostly been inside or in the pool!
Here are a few videos of Emily and Sara playing. I can't figure out how to format them and put them where I want in the post, so here they are at the end! (They're not playing for me at the moment, but hopefully they will play for you!)
1 comment:
looks like you and your family's having loads of fun~ Well, I assume your hubby is part of that fun too? :)
Post a Comment