Well, we are now settled at my parents house in Mesa! We will be living here for a few months and then finding our own place. Sorry, no pictures right now. We're still working on getting the internet set up on our computer. In the meantime, I'm using my parents computer.
The past week has mostly been spent getting settled and resting from the crazy week we had trying to get here. We've all been a little sick, too. I did go to a Relief Society activity with my mom on Thursday and we learned how to poke an attacker's eyes out. So watch out all you potential attackers. I can pretty much poke your eyes out no matter how you grab me! Seriously though, it was a pretty fun activity and it was nice to meet some of the new people in the ward! Technically I'm the new one, but since I used to be in this ward, I think they're the new ones.
On a different topic, Emily is in a very talkative mood this morning. She doesn't usually talk much, and what she does say is generally very hard to understand. This morning she's been pretty understandable and has really been speaking her mind! It's been hilarious. Here are some examples:
Emily: What's this?
Me: It's a quarter.
(Emily puts the quarter in the palm of her hand and then puts her hand on my cheek.)
Emily: Where's the quarter?
Me: I don't know, where is it?
(Emily slides her hand up on my head.)
Emily: It's in your hair!
A few minutes later she walks toward our door and starts to open it. Before she gets it open she turns around with a very sad look on her face and says, "I don't have shoes".
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's way exciting that you're down here in Mesa for good... right?!? :)
Your little Emily sounds very adorable! Kids are so darn cute~
Post a Comment