We have given up goldfish. Tigger died the day I wrote that last post. Also, all the little goldfish I bought for class are now dead. That's 6 dead fish that I've had to deal with since Saturday, it's gross. So, we have gone back to the beta fish. We've had one before and he lived a decent amount of time, hopefully this one will follow suit. He does not have a name yet, so suggestions are appreciated.
Also, I decided to die my hair today. Literally, I decided right before it happened. I really love the color though! You can't see it in this picture, other than that it's dark, but it does also have some red in it. I'm really tired, so ignore the look on my face please. Maybe sometime soon Emily will sleep through the night again and then I won't be so tired!
1 comment:
I love your hair! I'm in a rut with mine... I want change, but I'm too afraid!
Post a Comment