Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're Having A....

BOY!!!!

Above is a very cute picture of him apparently pondering life...with his mouth open. This shot is not only from his right side, but mine as well. He is standing completely upright and stretching himself out as large as possible. He's even arching his head back to try and get higher. This explains a lot about why I've been feeling movement higher up than I thought he should be. His head is a lot higher than normal. My due date remains at January 9th and everything else looks good! We are definitely excited to have one of each.

4 comments:

The Helms Family said...

Yay! Congrats! See I knew you wanted to be just like me... haha! No, but seriously, you will love having a boy. I sure do!

Valerie said...

Congrats! That is awesome to know that you are having a boy and it is awesome that you will have one of each! You'll love it! :)

Goose said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!

Emily said...

One of each! Congrats!!!