We already knew that Emily is adorable, but we decided to enter her in a baby contest, just because it's fun to hear other people say it. Orem City Summerfest was this weekend, so we took her over to the baby contest judging on Saturday morning. It was right during her nap time, so we were somewhat worries that she'd be really grouchy. She was really good though and the judges seemed to like her. There were a million people there though, so we figured we didn't really have a chance. But....she won 3rd place! Which is perfect, we can officially say she's adorable and I didn't have to ride in the parade (1st place winners did and I really didn't want to do that). Her prize was a Fisher Price Lift-the-Flap book and a bag of treats (cookies, gummies, bubbles, etc).


She's been reading her book to herself all day (only because I refuse to read the same book more than 10 times in one day). She even pulled all the pillows off the couch to make herself a comfy reading spot.
2 comments:
I found the link to you blog on your facebook page. Your blog is so cute! I agree that your daughter is adorable, she should have won 1st!
very cute. I have been tempted to enter my kids into contests or modeling, but I just don't think I can take the pressure. Hehe. Emily is adorable!
Post a Comment