Friday, December 12, 2008

World's Meanest Mom

I have already made the list of the meanest moms in the world. Just ask Emily, she'll tell you. I wipe her nose when it runs, I change her diaper, I make her wear clothes, I try to make her take naps and sometimes I even make her sit in her carseat long enough to drive to the library to check out new books to read to her. Clearly, this all makes me one of the worst moms ever. At least, for the two minutes while I'm performing the offensive act. About 30 seconds later I am forgiven and she loves me again. Until I try to set her down.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read your blog for awhile, but luckily you've been almost as much of a slacker as I have so it didn't take me long to catch up. I can't believe little Emily will be 1 soon! We need to come see you again. P.S. I'm a mean mom too! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! =) I am right there with you... Tyler will tell you all about it next time we see you.