I have this terrible habit of not blogging forever and then writing these monster posts. Sorry about that, I'll try and break that habit. You would think that with the massive amount of time I spend staring at the computer, I would blog more often.
Anyway....a couple of weekends ago we got to go up to Bear Lake. It was the off season, which seems to be when we travel most. But, it was nice because it was so quiet. The only part I didn't enjoy was the fact that everything was closed. I thought Utah County was lame because Walgreens isn't open 24 hours. At Bear Lake, shops actually close for the whole winter, apparently starting in September. It was ok though, it was a nice time to relax and enjoy the fresh air. We also got to take Emily swimming for the first time. Not in the lake, don't worry, in a swimming pool. She loved it. It was really fun to watch her having such a good time.
Jacob and Emily out on the balcony after dinner. Emily is chewing on the carseat to make herself feel included, since we wouldn't give her any real food.

Beautiful view

Look Mom! I can already swim!
I guess this one actually isn't going to be a 'monster' post. The only other thing I have to tell you about is my cute baby. She's learning so much and getting more and more personality every day. She is starting to laugh a lot, but she laughs at the most random things. On the video below she is actually laughing at peek-a-boo, but she typically doesn't. She laughs at me singing or at people talking to her, but when we do the silly, ridiculous things that people generally do to make babies laugh, she looks at us like we're insane. So, I felt the need to catch this rare moment of normal babyness.
2 comments:
Hi Clarissa! You're little one is so absolutely adorable! I love the little video where she is laughing! :-) I hope things are going great for you guys!!
That's so dang cute!!
Post a Comment