Saturday, August 14, 2010

Skills

Alright, so these are not all new skills for me, but I'm feeling accomplished right now, so I wanted to brag for a minute.

This is Edward's second hair cut. No, I didn't cut into a mohawk, that just makes it easier to cut. This time was easier in some ways because I had help, but I also cut a lot more hair than last time. Last time a cut a little on the top, but mostly trimmed his bangs and around his ears. This time I trimmed everything! It turned out a little uneven, but not too bad.



I got these pants at a back to school exchange that our stake did. They are really cute and fit really well, but were missing a button. So, my mom suggested that I get them anyway and just add a button myself.



I think they turned out rather well!



And last, the skill that I am most excited about. I made this swimming suit cover out of a towel! I must give credit to my friend Madelyn for sharing the idea with me. If you want to see instructions on how to do it check out her blog. It was really simple and really cheap and I love it! It is cute, doubles as a towel and doesn't restrict your movement when you have to jump in the pool after a child who decided to walk right in without her floaties.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That sounds like you have some experience diving into the pool after a too-brave kiddo...

Emily said...

I need to make one of those towel covers! so cute!!