Monday, August 25, 2008

Chores

Since nothing terribly exciting has happened recently, I thought I would show you a little bit of our day to day stuff. Actually, these are some pictures of what Emily does while I clean the house. We don't really take pictures of ourselves, Emily is a much more interesting subject.
Hanging out in the laundry basket

Napping on the floor while Mom does the dishes. This was a funny one. I only had a few dishes to take care of, so I just set Emily on the floor rather than getting a blanket for her to lay on. I turned my back for all of a minute and this is what I found when I turned around again. She slept right there for a good half hour.

Chillin' on the couch while Mom vaccuums. She's a little scared of the vaccuum, but at this point she was too busy eating her blanket to care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's getting so big! And she has more hair than my boys did when they were a year old! We need to get together again before I move to Korea! Love ya!