10 Years Ago: If I'm doing my math right, this would be the summer after the 6th grade. My best friend had just moved to California, so it was a pretty lame summer for me. I went back and tried to look at my pictures from that summer, but I couldn't find any. It didn't really help that my pictures apparently don't have dates written on them anymore and are in a completley random order after about 1996. That was a lovely discovery I just made! But, apparently I wasn't doing anything 10 years ago. (Correction: I was not doing my math right, this was the summer after 5th grade...but I still don't know what I was doing.)
5 Years Ago: Umm.....again, the picture problem. I got my drivers license in July of 2003, but that's about all I can remember. Alright, I looked this summer up in my journal. Turns out it was actually a fairly eventful summer. I spent the 4th of July in San Diego with the Halliday family. We saw lots of cool fireworks, many of which Jessica and I decided were actually light from wizards casting spells in the alleys. Shortly after that we came up to Utah, I drove with Jessica and we followed my family. That was also en eventful vacation. I think my parents spent most of it in the emergency room. I went to insta-care (there was something wrong with my ear, but I don't remember what), Brandon sprained his elbow and Scott broke both his arms falling off the slide at the park.
5 Months Ago: I know this one! This was February. I was 9 months pregnant, going to school full time and working part time. If you want to go exactly 5 months ago, it was a monday so I would have been on campus trying to find a parking spot so I could go to my Literacy class. I was working afternoons at OIT on campus and then coming home and crashing. I even have a picture of me 5 months ago!
5 Things on My To-Do List:
1. Find a way to get my desk to stay clean
2. Get past 1992 in my scrapbook
2. Get past 1992 in my scrapbook
3. Find more piano students
4. Read the huge stack of books that we just borrowed from Jacob's parents
5. Deep clean everything (I'm avoiding this one because I have to do things like wash the dishes first and I don't want to do that right now!)
5 Snacks:
1. Cottage cheese
2. Bread
3. Fruit Snacks
4. Baked tortilla strips (one of my new favorites, especially with cheese)
5. Grapes
5 Billionaire Things:
1. Pay off everying: tuition, cars, everything
2. Buy a house
3. Get clothes that actually fit my post-pregnancy self
4. Go on a cruise or some other form of fun vacation
5. Put lots in saving
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Bountiful, Utah
2. Syracuse, Utah
3. Mesa, Arizona
4. Provo, Utah
5. Orem, Utah
5 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I used to be a Family History Major (I'm now an Elementary Education major, just in case you didn't know that either)
2. I know the music to a fairly large percentage of Broadway plays and have actually seen a very small percentage of them
3. I've broken my tailbone 3 times (I think, I never actually went to the doctor for any of them)
4. I have absolutely psychotic dreams. If dreams really are a reflection of your innermost thoughts or your brain working through issues then I am in trouble. Last night I dreamed about some sort of being that looked human, but ran out of enery really quickly and we only knew that it had something to do with papaya. We couldn't figure out if the papaya was giving them energy or draining their energy though. And that's nothing, I've had dreams way stranger than that.
5. I watch Disney Channel way too much for someone who doesn't have children to use for an excuse.
5 People I Tag: Karen, Lauren, Kelsey, Rachelle, Fiona
2 comments:
I'm tagged, huh? Well, we'll see if I actually do that. I got a kick out of scrolling through your books. I've read all of yours, and the ones that look like Jacob's are Erik's favorites!
A least you have some piano students. When I moved away from home three years ago, I passed my kids onto my mom and never picked any back up. We're in a student ward here so there's not any kids to teach. I could try to teach adults but I don't know how to advertise it... or I'm just lazy... probably lazy. Someday.
Post a Comment