Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Funny Hands

Emily does som pretty funny things with her hands....at least I find them entertaining.


"Think, think, think" (this is one of her favorite ways to sleep)

I'm not sure what to say about this one because I really have no idea what she's doing


Holding on to it is the only way to get it to stay in since she doesn't really like to suck on it very much.
In other news, Clarissa is finished with finals! I think I did fairly well, but the really important part is that I'm done! I'm so excited to get to just stay home and take care of Emily for a little while. As strange as it may sound, I'm really excited to clean the house and start cooking real meals again and organize everything. And of course, I'm excited to be able to spend time taking care of my little girl. For at least the next few days we are going to stay home and rest and get everything put back together. Hooray!

No comments: