Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Very Frozen Birthday

First of all, I have to start out with the obligatory, "I can't believe my baby girl is 6!" Really, I can't thought. She is growing up way too fast!


This year's birthday party had to be Frozen. Obviously. She has been planning her party for months. Literally, months.

And of course, you must be dressed up for a Frozen party! Since Elsa dresses are hard to come by and not cheap when you do find one, she got an early birthday present of this 'snow princess dress', which she loved.


I told her to say cheese and this is what I got...





I told him to say cheese and this is what I got...





Fortunately for me, Emily's friend Rylee had a Frozen party the weekend before Emily's party and Rylee's mom Kim is amazing and made 200 snowflakes and let me have them! That is my kind of decorating.



We ended up with way more kids at this party than I anticipated, but it was a fun chaos!









(Kim also let me borrow her Anna cape.)

We celebrated Emily's birthday a few days later with the family! She got spoiled with some handmade dresses for her American Girl doll from Grandma, 


and a new doll, among other things.




No comments: