I love Valentine's Day. I have been eagerly awaiting the time when I would have kids in school to make Valentine's boxes and pass out Valentine's at school. At last, the day has arrived.
We had tons of fun decorating boxes for the kids to collect their Valentine's in. Emily is also in love with Valentine's Day. Anything that involves so many hearts, pink and sparkles is ok with her.
Emily also had a lot of fun making her Valentine's Monster in preschool. It turned out so cute!
I also loved Valentine's Day this year because my husband is awesome. Two days before Valentine's, I woke up to find this on the kitchen table. (Please excuse the mess behind it, the kids got tired and cranky in the middle of assembling Valentine's, so we left everything on the table and went to bed.)
The next day I woke up to find this.
And on Valentine's Day, I found this.
Yep, definite brownie points for him.
On Valentine's, Jacob had the day off, so we went out to lunch. I had forgotten how much I love lunch dates. You can go somewhere a little more pricey and often times, the lunch menu is actually affordable. Plus, I never need as much food as they give you, so the lunch sized portion works out great. We decided to try Brio and it was amazing. I definitely have the world's best Valentine.
No comments:
Post a Comment