Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello Again

I hate it when I go for so long without blogging. I come back with no idea what to write because there are so very many things that I have skipped over!The past few months have been absolutely insane. School is taking nearly all my time and energy, leaving very little energy for things like cleaning my house. So of course, blogging has been pushed even further back than the back burner. I suppose I will go through a brief overview of the most important things I have skipped over.

The Pregnant: Yes, for anyone that hasn't heard, we are now expecting #3. I don't remember why our friends started calling pregnancy "the pregnant", it makes it sounds like a disease. But for me, it feels like a disease, so it works. Actually, I have only been in the hospital once so far and the past few days have been really good. Here's praying that it will stay this way and this pregnancy will be easier than the last two. I had my first ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looks good. As the doctor commented, there is only one baby in there and he or she is measuring exactly right for what I estimated my due date to be, May 21st. The good news is, I should only have to take a week or two of maternity leave at the very end of school.

My Birthday: I am now 1/4 of a century old. It was a good day. We watched conference with Dave and Amy, while eating the lovely homemade cinnamon rolls they brought and then had a party with my family. I was even able to eat my birthday dinner without throwing up!

Scott & Kayleen's Wedding: My little brother got married last week! Hooray! Kayleen has been an unofficial part of the family for about 5 years, so it's nice to have it official! It was a really good day. I need to go to more weddings, they are fantastic.



Today: Right now is fall break, so today my mom and I took the kids to Superstition Farms. They were having a free day, so we went to see the animals and went on a hay ride around the dairy. We also got to briefly see a newborn calf. The mother cow was not thrilled by our presence though, so we didn't stay long. Edward is now sleeping away the entire afternoon, I am trying to find the will to do some cleaning and Emily is taking care of her wala (koala) baby. It's nice to have some time at home! Jacob is gone on our stake's youth trek, which is not helping my laziness. I have a feeling I'll be doing all my cleaning for the week on Saturday morning, right before he gets home.






2 comments:

Natalee and Greg said...

You're PREGNANT!!!!!????? Congratulations! #3... wow! I'm so excited for you~ :)

Jessica Biscuit said...

Yes, I do hope this pregnancy is better for you. :)

You have a regular little getting bigger family there! And I...am still working on living to see my 1st anniversary. =P Glad everything is going well! :)