Thursday, February 24, 2011
Vacation Anyone?
Does anybody read these? Just curious. Had anyone ever had the overwhelming desire to just go somewhere? Work has been stressful for both of us recently, especially Clarissa, and I have this huge desire to just get away for a couple of days. Am I the only one who experiences this? Any suggestions for the blogging world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I say throw caution to the wind and do it! Even if it is just a night away at a hotel... you need it. There are days that I came home completely fried from work and unless I take some me time, or some Jordan and I time, I am no good to anyone. Just my two cents.
I definitely get this feeling and its sooo important to decompress! A night in a nice hotel room or a camping trip are nice "smaller vacations" but if you can't get away sometimes what I do is give myself a little "vacation" at home. For a day I allow myself to be completely lazy and not feel guilty. Most important I turn off my cell phone, don't get on my computer (email, Facebook, etc) and get away from the hustle and bustle of things. Lay in pajamas all day watching movies, playing games, nap, go lay in the grass at the park, etc....you get the point. Find someway to clean out the stress in your heads and recenter yourself or it will just build!
Um, I think you should wait until I get home, and then go to Disneyland with us :) Not that we'll have money to go to Disneyland right after I get home, but I've been thinking about it, and I think a Fisher-Beckstead Disney trip would be beyond awesome. (PS. I read your blog faithfully :P)
You could visit your family!
CRUISE!!!!!!
Just do it!
I totally feel like that sometimes! A free alternative to "getting away" is just having some alone time. See if your mom will take your kids overnight and let you enjoy dinner and a night alone with jacob. (and ps, I love reading your blog!)
Post a Comment